Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Correction!!

I miss "blogged" below that Mr. V and Miss Houston's were my fav because they felt sorry for me. When writing that the first time, I didn't "read" how it sounded!! What I meant to say, is that while I think Mr. V and Miss Houston's have indeed taken pity on me, their blogs are awesome!! Oh yeah I said it!! AWESOMENESS!!

Interesting, but in a funny way not in a scientific "this would be interesting if I was a scientist" kind of way. Funny in a laugh out loud "that stuff cracks me up" kind of funny! Thought provoking in a "well what do we have here" kind of way that makes you have to use your noggin!

YET...they are both not all so much of one, that you can't just enjoy them at face value. Which, in my humble opinion, is just downright great entertainment!

I am hungry. I think I will go order some Pizza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you April. And I hope you enjoyed the pizza.