Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PS

I also jogged a whole mile yesterday without stopping. Okay, actually calling it jogging may be a tad on the exaggerated side. I mean I didn't walk (at first), and I wasn't walking fast like the people at the mall with their hands swinging to and fro. I did however sorta shufflejogg. Is that a word? YES, that is what I did.

Shufflejogging is akin to what street cleaners do. WHAT? Street cleaners. Ya know... they are those big machines that make a lot of noise that drive on the outside lane picking up ick off the ground? It is like that. You see they don't go fast and really look as if they are barely moving at all, yet soon enough they have made it from point A to point B. They are kinda loud, as was my constant wheeze, and since I am slow, just like they are, I had to remand myself to the outside lane on the track. There was some ick, but that mainly came from my profuse sweating. All in all I would say it is an apt description. Fast? NO, accomplished something? YES!

No comments: