Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Say what?

April,

I am NOT happy.

You BEGGED me to let you into this contest ... right? But your progress isn't much to get excited about.
I'm serious about you being successful and I'm assuming that you are too, right? Or am I more serious about you being successful than you are?
I want you at BOOT CAMP no less than 4 times next week! And when you do your cardio, I want you to WORK YOUR ASS OFF! You can walk and stroll at the mall.
We need to meet ASAP. I'll meet you at 5 at the church this afternoon. Email me to confirm.

Tony

So....if any of you think I am not being called on the carpet for being a slacker than think again. I met with Tony at 5 on Friday and the tone of that meeting was the same if not more scary than the email. No I don't mean scary like I thought he was going to shave my head, put me in the "hole" and not let me out until I was hungry, broken and ready to tell all of my secrets and yours the second he let me out. But it was scary/stern enough that I had to remind myself I am an adult, I am not in grade school and about to lose my recess for the week. I had to remind myself that I am an adult and I am not waiting for my mom to pick me up from school all the while knowing when she gets there, the teacher is gonna tell her why I lost my recess.

Let me just say, I could definetely see the "Marine" that day. But you know, while his demeanor Friday took me aback, it was not unwarranted. That is what I paid for. That is what YOU paid for.

I may be a whiner and I am for sure a cryer, but I am not a quitter.

So let me end this for now....I need to start running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You get up and get that butt on to that gym!" I'll sit and eat the cheese.