Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why is it always cheese?

So I got reprimanded last week. BIG TIME. This week, so far, I have been to training everyday. My eating habits are better (I am eating fish right now), but I think I have a way to go with that still. I think I was eating in relative moderation until yesterday when Allen brought a cheese ball. A CHEESE BALL!!! You have got to be kidding me! Okay and maybe some beer. Anyway, long story short…cheese ball good, my tummy hurt bad!

In the meantime, I have had emails and comments from some of my benefactors telling me to GET WITH IT!! You do know it was a cheese ball right?

Anyway, just a quick note to let everyone know this week is going along better. Aside from three workouts so far I have dodgeball tonight which is more exercise and I should be going to Boot Camp Thursday and Friday as well, so I AM picking up momentum!

No comments: