Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Slacker

I have been slacking on my blogs for quite some time now. It appears that I am slacking in many areas these days but I hope to change that soon. I made the new contest. Did I tell you guys that? I did. It is called Combat the Fat 2008. And…..and…..I have some really good peeps supporting me in this. Not just mentally, but financially as well. This was not a cheap endeavor. I say that, but overall it will be well worth it. I have six months to learn better habits and to get in shape. This is my second week and so far I have not been all fired up and gung ho and ready to go just yet. I will be though, just give me a few more days. Wow! Listen to me already putting things off or making excuses….

Actually, I was on vacation last week but had to help my pappy with some things so I was kinda off kilter. This week, I am back to work, and I went to work out Monday and have not been back.

Today is Thursday and I have to PU one of the chillins I am keeping until Sunday when the parents come home. I am going to class tonight, but this week, as last, I will have made my obligatory three visits ONLY. NOT good. Well, it fits the bill, I am not breaking any rules, but I am also not gonna lose this big ole butt with any quickness by just playing it safe. I BEGGED to be in this competition so know I just have to get off my boohonkus and do it!!

By the way the folks I have listed to the left with my picture are the folks that helped financially so I could do this! Just wanted to say thanks!

No comments: