Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Operation Big Butt has turned into Shutyerjigger.

Yeah yeah …you heard me! I am working on it...I AM!!!

Where we work, we are offered a gym membership up the street at the University for FREE. That is correct…No charge, zero mula, FREE FREE FREE!!!

You know how many times I have gone recently? That would be NADA!

You know how much beer I have had, with the tasty salty goodness of cheese, chips, more cheese and then maybe a Gyro and a truck load full of Dolma?

Let’s just say I eat so much Dolma the Korean lady at the Kwik Check by my house (A Korean and Mediterranean eatery/7-11) has asked me twice now, if I am Greek or Mediterranean.

Well, Dolma being made of grape leaves and such isn’t the worst thing.

I hear tell, that it is actually the beer.

No I am not kidding. You thought it was a myth too? I am here to tell you first hand my friends, THAT is not the case.

Apparently, now this is all hearsay, lack of exercise contributes to it all. I KID YOU NOT!!! 

WOMEN can get a beer gut! No lie! And it ain’t sexy. NOPE, UH HUH, NO WAY, NO HOW.

SOOOOOO what started out as Operation Big Butt (because let’s face it, I do have a good sized boohonkus) will now be upgraded to Operation Ginormo!

That means *shudder*** no beer, no chips, (oh I am keeping the cheese), and more of the whole waking up at night with my legs stove up, my back feeling like I carried around a herd of spider monkeys all day and the rest of my body being extremely put out with the whole “now she’s 38, getting old, and NOW she decides to get in shape) Uh huh…..” thing I am about to put it through.

I do not like fruits. I do not like vegetables or beans, or legumes, or too many kinds of fish, or stew, or goulash or soup, or grilled things, or organic things, or really anything that is truly deemed good for you. Well, I like orange juice.

Anyway my point is, that I am one unhealthy ticking time bomb. That is so not bringin’ the hotness!! I may bring the hot sauce, but that is exactly my point!!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Been there, April. Two questions I used to ask myself:
Are you happy as you are or do you want to do something about it?
The answer to both was YES, but it took many years before I did.

Apey said...

Hear! Hear! miss Valerie. I am soooo ready!

Anonymous said...

I hope this determination to work out works out, April. Thanks for the smiles. I'll be rooting for you. You've got a wonderful attitude.

Happy New Year. May each day of the year be a good day, may all your wishes come true, and may your bohonkus become a honkus or ever smaller.

And if that don't work, just tell yourself you're a little short of the right height for your weight.

Good luck Fussy Britches

Apey said...

Mr. V. There are no two ways about it! You make me smile! I hope you have nothing but a whole heap of goodness this year!! You are to wonderful for words!!

Anonymous said...

'You are to wonderful for words!!'

Well, maybe I am, but don't go telling anybody. I've got a reputation to uphold.

Brandi said...

Only thing you succeded in was making me drool! I to am a member of the big booty club. I commend you for even thinging about making a change cause I love my food.

Oh yeah if you want alcohol stick to clear and no mixers. Sorry about the no beer though that stinks.

Apey said...

I so luv my beer!! Ah well!! Thanks Brandi we'll see if I can do it. This would be try 927 I think!! LOL