Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I don't know where I got this or how long I have had it, but I kept it, because every time I watch it, it makes me smile. Kids make me happy and I find that being around them seems to really recharge my emotional battery.

I am 38 now and single and while there is still a chance that I may have a child, my window of opportunity is not quite as open as it used to be. I am not lamenting merely stating fact. While it is no secret this year has not gone as pleasantly as I would like, I don’t want to add anymore coulda, woulda, shoulda’s to the mix.

In any case, I hope this video comes through. Turn your volume on! I hope it makes you smile like it does me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grinning from ear to ear! Thanks April.

Valerie said...

Adorable. I watched the video half a dozen times and still wanted to watch it again. Merry Christmas.

Apey said...

Thanks Miss Valerie! Over the last couple of years I have had it I have watched it dozens of times! Just can't help but smile!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ape.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG...I watched it over and over...he's just too cute! I'm smiling like there's not tomorrow!

Merry Christmas and thank you April for being who you are...you've brought so many smile to me face...I adore you!

JJ Cocker said...

No New Year's posting over in these, here, parts?

Apey said...

No Miss JJ. I am sorta of a "when I feel it" kind of blogger and I just didn't have any new inspriration for the new year! But thanks for visiting!