Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

I so wish I could just say it...........

I feel like writing some stuff. I reckon I can, but I would have to delete a big honkin amount of it.

Some people have told me to just write. Write what I feel, write what I am thinking.

It is just so happens for me, that one, some of the things I want to say are really not for other people’s ears, eyes, knowledge….and two, I write a blog already so I don’t much wanna write something twice or in two different formats. One for me and one for you (all nine of you).

I am not dating, but if I were, I couldn’t write about it here so I don’t hurt my ex (in case he or an ex in-law read it). He may not care, and it shouldn’t matter , but it does (to me).  I don’t wanna know what he is doing I can guarantee you that! Of course, I am dateless, but if I wasn’t, well… I wouldn’t.

I can’t write about my family, because I don’t want to get a “beat down” by inadvertently saying something about a family member that wasn’t my business to say. OR…OR hurt their feelings OR say what bugs me about them and then be forever an outcast. I don’t really think any of that would happen, but frankly, I don’t want my business told to the world by them. I tell everyone myself anyway. AND I for SURE would not relish knowing what bugs them about me. So again, no info to be had here.

I can’t write about my friends because I think I have pretty good ones and the people I would write about aren’t really my “friends” anyway and anything I would say would be pointless, unheard, and irrelevant to anyone other than me.

I certainly can’t write about politics because I don’t have a clue about them.

I don’t plan on writing about religion because I am not in the mood and there is no telling what kinda crazed “I’m going to hell” kinda back lash I would get for having a different view. You scoff, but some folks are CUCKOO!!

So then what do I write? I have lamented over my weight, hurts inflicted purposely and unknowingly by others. My own internal struggles, my mom’s illness, and my dad’s death. I have written about sorrow, confusion, loss, grief, gumption, awareness, loneliness and hope.

"Hey April why don't you write about being happy?" Happiness? Happiness you say? UHMMM that is why I read fiction.

Truth be told I am happyish, I do smile and have been told I jest on occasion.

I want to tell “so and so” they hurt my feelings
or that “other person” that they kinda weird me out.
I want to say shuh uhh that is SOOOO not what happened.
Or tell my friend I really don’t want to do that this year.
I want to talk about what I think, why I think it, and why I am right (okay that maybe pushing it)!! J

I feel crammed to capacity with thoughts and feelings and unlearned lessons.

Today, I will leave things as is.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's a good start. Writing about what you can't write has got you up and running again. And me, I can't wait to hear the next episode of Operation Big Butt.

JJ Cocker said...

Well I never, I'd love to play leapfrog with a unicorn, but if Valance suggests you take a knife to me butt, there'll be trouble.

Anonymous said...

I'd suggest no such thing. Anyway, I'm too busy trying to imagine what that poor unicorn would look liked when you've finished playing leapfrog with it. I've never seen a flat unicorn before.

Apey said...

MR. V!!! You are so bad!! All though that did make me laugh out loud!! We never said we were gonna sit on it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, hush my mouth. Sorry April, it's just that JJ brings out my bad side, sometimes.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL, you're all too much!

Honey, loved the post...yeah, I know I'mmlate on making the rounds but I've been a little out of it and still trying to write that book.

Hey, that's an idea...try writing a story with all those that you want to talk about but can't here on the blog. Just a thought.

Hugs and happy holidays sweetie

Hawk

Apey said...

Yeah, to hear Mr. V. tell it, Miss JJ and I are out to squash us a unicorn.

As for making rounds, no worries there. I am just glad I get to read yours!! You have a great holiday yourself!

Patsy said...

Ooooh, I want to know about the person who weirds you out (great phrase that) I'm pretty sure it can't be me as you don't know me that well.

Apey said...

LOl! Ah Miss Patsy it sure is not you! That would be someone right here in my home town.

Patsy said...

Phew - that's OK then!