Search This Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

It is called "big fat ball of whiny pants."

In case any of you are unfamiliar with this term, it means a person, who when asked how they are, always actually answers with a long laundry list of issues that really no one wants to hear. That my friends, is currently the title I am now holding. For instance, if you asked me how I was, I would tell you my pants are to tight, my back is aching, my boohonkus is shaking from the left to the right. I would tell you my bunions were acting up, my frog died and that I have had bad hair days all week.

Okay so not quite that but enough to where even I think I am annoying!! I mean I may have been annoying to some of you for a long time anyway, but this annoyance is annoying me.

I need to get my positive pants out!!

No comments: