Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

Boy did I hit a wrong note!

I feel like a child who has been scolded in front of the class. I have my head down and am just waiting for my mamma to pick me up and then she finds out!! LOL Just kidding! But seriously....You ladies don't play around!!

Yes, I have been down in the dumps. I have been, dare I say…cranky. I have even been self pitying. I got it! I know it, and I am gonna pull through like a champ with a big fat smile and a rainbow at the end! I am totally gonna do that!

I was just letting my support group know, I wasn’t doing what I said I would. It rankles to have to tell the truth, it is not fun admitting when you screw up….BUT, I didn’t want to hide it either. I for sure am a little (okay a lot) on the downside, but it is all gonna be fine.

That is where my perspective comes in. That is where knowing I am supported and loved comes in (all of you). That is where Paxil comes in!!! Your words of advice…all of them, have been super fantastic. Thank you for offering them and thanks for kicking my butt! I really am not gonna break!! I know right now it seems like I am a loose cannon and perhaps I feel that way too, but there is no way it won’t get better!

All of you rock except for Elizabeth who turned me on to a new Greek restaurant by work….They have a spicy feta dip that is out of this world! Taunting me with cheese is just wrong!! Bad Elizabeth!

No comments: