Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tagged am I?

So here I am Miss JJ! Better late than never!


Let me not disappoint.

1.       What is the best place about where you live? Well, I am going to go with the figurative answer of me living in an apartment. The rent is cheap and the apartment is HUGE!
2.       If you could be anyone you wanted to be, other than yourself, who would you be? No specifics here, just one of those people who is always in a good mood, smiling and chirpy all the time, who loves doing and being! Like I used to be!
3.       What is your favorite item of clothing? Well,  it was those bloomers Mr. V showed everyone (which I never got back), but now I would have to say all of my pajama pants! LUV me some Pjams!
4.       Who or what inspires you most? My Aunt Jane! Not enough words to describe her. She is just full of awesome!
5.       Do you use public transport? No. I have my own vehicle BUT I wish I did. It is cheaper. I honestly can’t figure out the bus schedule.
6.       What is mostly likely to set off the fire alarm at your home? Someone else’s apartment catching mine on fire. I don’t cook at all. Or it could be rickety wiring since the building is so old. OR it could just be my general hotness!!
7.       What do you do to stay healthy? Is that a trick question? Have you seen the size of my…..
8.       If you could pass one new law, what it be? For people to not where cologne or perfume in tightly enclosed, public places. It all gives me a stomping bad headache and then nausea ensues.
9.       Is there a uniform that grabs my attention? Yes, that of mail exotic dancers. Or cowboys.
10.   If you had to choose between who you love and what you love doing what would win. My loved one depending on the circumstance. I mean if they are who I love, and they don’t love me back, then what I love would win.
11.   What is your best time of day? Depends on the day but mainly when I get home and put my jammies on.
Tada! All done!

My next post should be about a new puppy I got that my friend TOTALLY ambushed me with. SERIOUSLY she did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still smiling, Ape. Well done.

As for those bloomers, I thought you had them. Last time I saw them they were down by the creek, strung between two trees. Best hammock I ever had.

JJ Cocker said...

Ha... So you like Cowboys, huh? I can take 'em or leave 'em, makes no difference to me if that no good for nuffink Cowboy hangs around waiting to kick me ass, or not.

However, I likes yer style with the jammies. Rock on Miss Kracken, rock on!

JJ Cocker said...

*COUGH*... That Cowboy don't arf get to the bottom of things, don't he?

Given you another award, by the way: http://livingdangerouslyinadogeatdogworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-sunny-sunshine-award.html