Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Awww you shouldn't have......

But I am glad you did! Thanks Mr. V.

He says he gave it to me because he likes whoppers. Or I am a whopper, or maybe he said it was because I caught a big fish? Eh, no matter I am just glad I have it! Purty ain't it?

Okay, so I finally learned the rule of this award thing. I have to tell you seven things you don't know about me. Let's start with number one.....drum roll please!

1. I like strawberries but the acid in them burns my mouth.
2. I still don't own a bedazzler (probably for good reason) even though I ask for one every year,
3. I like footie pajamas (but don’t actually own any).
4. I love flip flops
(BUT you sooo have to make sure you have a pedicure…no… I mean it!)
5. I am vain about my hair.
Yes, I KNOW vanity is horrible and actually I wear my hair up almost every day. I need to get it colored but there it is….I like my hair to look nice and think I have good hair. Yet, I rarely wear make-up (and yes I need it) so maybe we all just have our….things.

This wasn’t seven things about me that are all good and wonderful…….was it?

6. I have a muffin top…what TMI?
I mean, I try to dress to reduce the obviousness of said top, but I can only do so much.
7. I want a puppy.


There you have it! Please come again! And thanks again Mr. V you ole cutie patootie!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"And thanks again Mr. V you ole cutie patootie!"


My pleasure, Ape. Now how can you be vain about your hair when you wake up every morning with a cat on your head, looking like Davy Crockett?

By the way... I forgot to mention all award winners have to make me a plate of steak and onions. It's in the small print.

Patsy said...

Congratulations on the award! (I don't think it's horribly vain to want your hair to look nice - a horribly vain person wouldn't have told us no. 6!)

TsukikoAmamoto said...

-gives sis a puppy-
^^ that's the best I can do, or I could give you luna, she's LIKE a puppy X3
>_< blogging is so hard
and i still think you should right a book

Apey said...

Thanks sis for the puppy! And I guess your right Miss Patsy! Never thought of it that way!

MR. V. Steak and Onions on the way. You everthink about some mushrooms on that steak?

Anonymous said...

Well, mushrooms is mushrooms, I can take or leave them, but steak and onions is steak and onions, and I'll happily take that with or without mushrooms.

And is that really your sister?

Apey said...

Yep my baby sis livin' at home with my mom! Thing is she thinks she is the favorite and well...I haven't the heart to tell her that would be me. I have told her since she was born we found her in a tiny Mexican bean patch but for some reason she doesn't believe me. I guess she has a better chance of being Japanese 'cept for the fact she ain't!!

Dang it all but these onions I am cooking up with your steak...STINK! You might just get soup after all.

Anonymous said...

You promised me steak and onions. Well, sort of, and if you don't hurry up my ribs are gonna be poking clean through my shirt.

You told your baby sis she was found in a Mexican bean patch? Hell Ape, even I know that's a lie. You'd have eaten her for sure.

TsukikoAmamoto said...

HEY!!!... I am the favorite...
and even if I was found in a bean patch atleast I wasn't brought by the police... mom says they have been meaning to come and get you because you have been lying XP

JJ Cocker said...

My muffin top is more of a jelly belly these days, April.

Frances Garrood said...

What is a bedazzler, please?

Apey said...

Miss Frances I am almost embarrased to say...just not to embarrased! It is something young tweens use to make things sparkly. By glue or actually snapping sparklies on things. It really should be outlawed which is proabably why I haven't gotten one.

But really...I could be crocheting animal sweaters instead of trying to make things sparkle! I'm just sayin! The lesser of two evils I think!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Sure is quiet around here lately. Well, since it says this at the top of the page...

"It can just be a comment about your feelings on similar matters or completely unrelated. Whatcha thinkin? Ask a question"

Here's my question...

What happened to my steak and onions?