Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sorry, no real story here today folks.

Today I am having a SUPER ANXIETY day. It is a slow day and for some reason I am anxious, hyper, restless, slow to focus. UGH! I prolly could figure out some more things but for now I will stick with the big A.

Being anxious for no reason whatsoever is like trying to sell ice to an Eskimo. It makes no sense.

Yeah yeah yeah, chemical imbalance, poor diet, lack of exercise yadda yadda yadda. Okay, so there ARE some reasons, but those are reasons for a lot of things and when you feel like I do today, and someone were to come to me and spout said reasons, I would….

Well, I wouldn’t do anything but I sure would be thinking stuff in my head. I would make every excuse as to why they don’t know what they are talking about and how they have no idea how I feel and it isn’t my fault I don’t exercise or eat right I am always to anxious etc etc.  

BUT in reality, I know the score. BUT KNOWING it does not lessen my anxieties on days like today.

BUMMER!

Please enjoy the attached pic of my vehicular riding companions. I spoke about them previously. Jesus is saying “can’t we all just get along?” and Rufus is saying “yes what he said!” in a Spanish  accent.  I have NO idea why it is sideways.


13 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL...love the little guys in your car! A for the day...we all have them! Just hang in there hon...it too will pass!

Big hugs
Haawk

Patsy said...

Aaaw, sorry you're not having a good day. People telling you sensible stuff won't help, but not to worry - I have nothing sensible to say.

Try imagining a big bowl of lime jelly (aren't you from the USA? If so, jello is the stuff I mean, not green maramalade) anyways, it's a really big bowl of the stuff and you've stuck yor bare feet in there and it's squishing up between your toes. Is this helping?

Apey said...

Thanks Miss Houston! Patsy you made me laugh!! It helped a bunch! I will say I dont' even eat Jello cuz I don't like the texture. I imagine my toes would feel the same way!

Anonymous said...

I really like Patsy's idea, Ape. If nothing else, you won't be thinking about being anxious!! I love you! (When are we going to hang out again?)
~Rach'

Anonymous said...

Jesus and Rufus, huh? Hell, I thought it was Paul McCartney and Speedy Gonzales. Anxious, huh? OK Ape, I'm gonna cut you in on a secret. You see, all you gotta do is…

Apey said...

Thanks Rach! Luv you too!

Mr. V. You are the sweetest, most adorable, most precious lil punkindoodle there is! I am grinning from ear to ear!! That was PERFECT! And so true. I may add that and Miss JJ's to my blog. Good feelings for all to have! And you doing that reminded me so much of my paps! He would have sung a song or told or joke or something to get a smile! LOVE IT!! Thank you Mr. V.!

Anonymous said...

Well, next time you're feeling a little low, just play this song and dance along. Shake your ass and get to a tree if you have to, same as Baloo does when he says 'This calls for some big scratching.' Merry Christmas, Ape.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Merry X'mas sweetie!

Hawk

JJ Cocker said...

I have those kinda days, too, April. No sense whatsoever, but I still feel them. Hope 2012 is a good year for you. xxx

Anonymous said...

Howdy Ape. Just wondering if you've lost something.

Apey said...

Just my mind Mr. V! No, I have actually been working my job and then working in surgery clinic here at work. So I have been doing double duty and have just been busy. I need to carve out time to catch up with everyone!

Apey said...

Mr. V...you varmint!

Anonymous said...

*whistles an innocent whistle*