Search This Blog

Saturday, May 08, 2010


This picture really isn't all that spectacular. But if you could have heard this picture as I did, it would look different. Yes, I mean HEARD. I was going to Kohl's, and when I got there, I parked and started to walk to the front door. In doing so, I had to stop and look around. It was a beautiful clear day. And there was a breeze that you could not only feel but hear. It was buffeted by the front of the Kohl's building and it made a swoosh noise as it went passed my ears. When I walked you could hear the thwicks thwicks thwicks of my tennis shoes on the sidewalk in front of the store. Last but not least, was the distant sound of traffic from the Highway just right out of eyesight from where I was standing. You could here swheer, shweer, swooooosheer as all the cars drove by at no telling what speed. That was all. Nothing else. It was otherworldly and relaxing all at the same time. Then when I opened the door to Kohl's, it was as if the world started up again.

No comments: