Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ganju

It has been a week and it still makes me sad that Ganju is gone. I DID find a home for him! Yeahhhhhhh!! I am glad about that, but sad I had to let him go. After having him a touch over a week, I REALLY grew fond of him. Okay....I loved him. I LOVED GANJU! When we found him he was so scrawny you could see his bones. When he left us, he had put on weight and had really just blossomed into a sweet big bundle of Ganju. When giving him to his new owners I cried and cried.

You could say I am overly sensitive, a boo baby, a big kid... you name it but I bawled. Thankfully the new owners gave me their number and I was able to check on him. It has taken everything I have not to call them six times a day and ask them to hold the phone to his ear. I haven't done that, but boy do I want to.

No comments: