Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am back!

So I took a little hiatus from my musings. Well I mused, but I mused to myself. Sometimes it is better to muse to ones self then to muse out in the open where everyone can see you muse, or hear you muse, or be all up in your muse. That is all I am sayin.............okay, I am still sayin, but you know what I mean right? Well, I am back. I am back for another season of "where is my cheese." I am going to try and participate in another contest having to do with hard work, dedication and food that tastes like cardboard.

Oh I can do it....the question will be if I can give up cheese and beer yet for a second time. I mean what sane person would do that? Well, I may not be sane, but I am a chunky dunk so for me it is the only viable option. I haven't started yet. I actually have not even been offered a position in the contest (keep your fingers crossed).

It begins in September. It is for six months and this time it is outside. OUTSIDE. In the rain, in the heat, in the cold. Beauty is pain and I hope to be in agony.

There will be no voting, no radio show to post videos, and none of getting to hear me say goobersmooch things on the air. It will just be good old fashion wheezing and Ibuprofen by the bed.

No comments: